Monday, February 15, 2010

My Sweet Braelyn!

So I have been trying to finish up Braelyn's Baby book before the new baby comes. She is only 2 and a half that's not too bad, right. Anyway, the book has a spot for a picture with her favorite stuffed animal. I realized I didn't even have one. She has become so attached to her "horsey" and we can't leave the house without it. When we are at home the list of favorites gets a little longer. She always has, horsey, puppy, blankie and her juice where ever she goes. She usually pushes them around in her stroller. This picture makes me smile every time I see it. She is such a sweet happy little girl. She is so compassionate already! If I am sick or not feeling great, she brings me her blankie, puppy and horsey. Then she'll ask if I'm feeling better. She loves to give hugs and kisses.





Braelyn loves her Daddy! Here they are building a "tall tower" in her new bedroom.


This still makes me nervous, but she loves it!


She loves to paint and be creative.



4 comments:

Ryan and Heidi said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! That first picture melts my heart! We miss you guys! I hope you are feeling better!

Tamra said...

My how time flies! She is growing up! Her kitchen sure is cute!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Your brave with the paints! Carson loves paly dough. Thanks for the pants yesterday Carson still is having diarrhea but he is totally fine weird. Cant wait for IKEA!

Shauna Spendlove said...

New bedroom? Sounds like you guys have started getting ready for baby #2! Do you know what you are having yet? I love when they get attached to stuff! One day it might be a problem, but for now I love it! Hope you are feeling better!