

This is the book shelf that Jake made for her room! Didn't he do a great job!!!

Here is Braelyn playing with her cousins, Ashlyn, Maci, and Hayley! She has so much fun with them!

This is a random shot I got of her one day! So cute!!!

I was trying to get a shot of my belly since I have been really bad about taking pictures of this pregnancy. Braelyn wanted to be in the action, but I was glad since I don't have too many pictures of us two.

This is me at 18 weeks. I am 21 weeks now! I am getting excited to have another little princess to dote over! I get especially excited when I buy baby girl clothes!


This is one of Braelyn's favorite things to do, Dishes! Strange, I know, but she will play in a sink full of bubbles and a few dishes for ever! She begs for "bubbles in the sink". Who can say no to that?

4 comments:
Yay for updates!! YOUR HAVING A GIRL!!! How exciting!! They will be such good friends (and enemies at times I'm sure) that will be so fun!! You are so cute with your little belly! I miss you guys so much!! Her room is SO STINKIN CUTE!! You seriously did such a great job!! I love the bookshelf!! I might have to steal the idea and try and make it! I love how its girly and looks like a dollhouse!! Such a great job Jake!! I can't believe how grown up she looks... that pic in the beanbag is so darling! Her smile is so contagious!! Well we love you guys and are excited to see you this summer!!!!
I know I've seen the finished product already, but her room turned out so well!
Her room is adorable!! And funny that she likes to play in the sink with bubbles because Hudson will seriously do that forever. Aren't they at such a fun age, I love it. You look great by the way, I hope all is going well in your pregnancy.
I love love love her room! Adorable! I so want a little girl!
Post a Comment