Thursday, November 12, 2009

Homemade Pizza!

I have been wanting to try and make homemade pizza
for a while now. Jake and I love the Italian style pizzas
with super thin crust and nothing but cheese, tomatoes
and basil. We haven't found anywhere around that makes
them like this. Our friend Lou is Italian, so I got a pizza
dough recipe from him and got the sauce recipe from
Mario Batali off the food network website. It actually
turned out pretty good! I was kind of proud of myself!






3 comments:

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

my homemade crusts never cook all the way through, its annoying. Way to go!

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ooo yummy!! I love finding new things to cook.. especially if they turn out.. I feel all Betty Crockerish!=) Good job! Can't wait to see you on FRIDAY!!!!!!!

grandma mayfield said...

good job I hope it was as good as it looks, Nice seeing a new picture of you too