A few days before Halloween we carved pumpkins.
Braelyn wasn't crazy about putting her hands in the
pumpkin and wanted me to scoop it for her with a
spoon and then give it to her to dump in the bowl.
She loved when lite them up! Then the day before
Halloween my brother and his wife Audra had a
costume party in Park City. I had fun making Jake
and my costumes. The party was so fun. They
did a great job decorating and had fun music and
hilarious games. Then on Halloween we took Braelyn
trick or treating with Tammy and Kyle's kids. I couldn't
pass up this last time for the 2 girls to trick or treat
together before they move to Alabama. It was so much
fun watching Braelyn run from house to house getting
candy. We had such a great Halloween this year!










5 comments:
The second picture is my FAVORITE!!! Braelyn is such a doll! I LOVE you and Jake's outfits, you guys look awesome! Steve and I had the hardest time trying to find something to be (for free to cheap) and then when it all came down to it, he got sick and we didn't end up going anywhere anyway!
What a fun halloween! You did really good on your costumes! That is a fun idea! Braelyn looked so cute too! Can't wait to see you guys... just a couple more weeks! (November 20th... don't forget!)
The costumes turned out so cute! I don't think I could have done that! I love Braelyn's costume...so cute! And I just have to tell you that your family is beautiful! You are all so photogenic!
Your family is so cute! I love the costumes!
Hey Jacob what happen to your bird legs The costumes were great. Braelyn looked absolutely adorable. Halloween looked like a lota fun
Post a Comment