Teriann it was fun seeing you last week! Sorry I was a bum and slept the whole time you were there! =) I always love when you and Braelyn come it makes it really fun! Hope you are doing good at your mom's house and hope your house is getting finished quick!
I am sooooo glad you came in to the credit union today. It was AWESOME to see you! I'm glad you are doing so good and your little girl is so adorable! I look forward to getting together with you sometime, hopefully soon - I need to work on my wedding sign in book & would love to scrapbook with you! Check me out at vonsocialbutterfly.blogspot.com! Have a great day!
I have been married to by best friend and love of my life for coming up on 10 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters: Braelyn & Siena. They are the best things in our lives! Braelyn is so full of life and is busy as can be! She keeps us on our toes, and surprises us every day! Siena is so sweet and angelic and I love to just hold and cuddle her. Life is so full and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!
9 comments:
So cute! You did a great job on that cake! I love Braelyn's smile!
Teriann! She is so cute! Can't believe she is one! Did you end up making the cake? It looks great!
So cute! The cake looks awesome! I can't believe they are all 1 now! Oh how the time flies! Our blog is thesmithstogetherforever.blogspot.com
Teriann it was fun seeing you last week! Sorry I was a bum and slept the whole time you were there! =) I always love when you and Braelyn come it makes it really fun! Hope you are doing good at your mom's house and hope your house is getting finished quick!
CUTE Im adding you to my blog!
Hey we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!
Hey, I am going private on my blog so I need your email, you can tell me next time I see you.
I am sooooo glad you came in to the credit union today. It was AWESOME to see you! I'm glad you are doing so good and your little girl is so adorable! I look forward to getting together with you sometime, hopefully soon - I need to work on my wedding sign in book & would love to scrapbook with you! Check me out at vonsocialbutterfly.blogspot.com! Have a great day!
Post a Comment