I know we said we were going to live in our house for the next ten years, how fast things change. One day I was complaining to Jake about the stairs and said let's get a rambler, and he said O.K.! One thing lead to another and our house sold in 6 days! We found an amazing opportunity to build a house in Syracuse. So, in a nutshell that is what we are doing. We are very excited, except for the fact that we have a week and a half to get out of our cuurent home. All in all, we feel extremely blessed!
Braelyn turns 1 on Saturday (August 30th). We are having a Pink Princess party! Jake thinks I am more excited about it than Braelyn. I will post some pictures after the party!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I am SO excited that you now have a blog! I will be looking for pictures after the birthday party. Happy Blogging!
How funny! My cousins just sold their house and moved into a house up in Syracuse that was almost finished being built. You'll have to get us your new address. Maybe you'll end up living near them! That would be funny.
Post a Comment