Christmas was so perfect this year. It was so much fun to see Braelyn have so much fun opening her gifts. Santa brought her this pink kitchen that she loves and plays with all the time! We took our time that morning and let Braelyn actually play with her gifts a little right after opening them. She wanted everything completely out of the packaging right away.


Gandma Joyce bought her this cute doll that sings and giggles!





Gandma Joyce bought her this cute doll that sings and giggles!



Braelyn had to take a little break from opening presents to eat a banana and some juice.


This is Jake's new air compressor that he has been wanting for over a year now. I got a new camera, clothes and some slippers. It was such a great morning. After opening presents, we had pancakes. Mom was cute and made Braelyn Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes and she thought that was pretty neat!

We stayed home this year the whole day, which was wonderful! My sister Traci and her family came for dinner. The rest of my family was out of town this year. These are 2 of Traci's girl's; Ashlynn and Maci. They played the entire time with Braelyn! Here they were reading books to her, but Braelyn was too wound up to take a picture. Maci chased Braelyn through the house for about an hour or two (no kidding). They were both just laughing and having such a good time! Thanks girls for making Christmas so much fun for Braelyn. The adults played some games and then had pie later.

I realized after everyone left that I hadn't gotten a picture of Braelyn in her Christmas dress. She was so sweaty and her hair was falling out, but that will just remind me how much fun she had. I had to bribe her with candy to get a few pictures.


This is Jake's new air compressor that he has been wanting for over a year now. I got a new camera, clothes and some slippers. It was such a great morning. After opening presents, we had pancakes. Mom was cute and made Braelyn Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes and she thought that was pretty neat!

We stayed home this year the whole day, which was wonderful! My sister Traci and her family came for dinner. The rest of my family was out of town this year. These are 2 of Traci's girl's; Ashlynn and Maci. They played the entire time with Braelyn! Here they were reading books to her, but Braelyn was too wound up to take a picture. Maci chased Braelyn through the house for about an hour or two (no kidding). They were both just laughing and having such a good time! Thanks girls for making Christmas so much fun for Braelyn. The adults played some games and then had pie later.

I realized after everyone left that I hadn't gotten a picture of Braelyn in her Christmas dress. She was so sweaty and her hair was falling out, but that will just remind me how much fun she had. I had to bribe her with candy to get a few pictures.




4 comments:
What a fun Christmas you had, Braelyn is SO cute, I love her smile and I LOVE her dimples! My favorite are the pictures of her in her dress in front of the tree! P.s. CONGRATS!!!
I am glad that you had a nice Christmas! I am sorry we couldn't catch eachother for a visit but I will see you soon! I can't wait until we can stay home all day for Christmas!!
Yeah I finally checked your blog! =) It was so fun seeing you guys while I was up! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas!! I love all the pics! She is getting so big... they all are =( Hope you are all doing good!
What a fun Christmas, it was so good to see you last week, cant wait for WED!
Post a Comment