Last weekend we went to St. George to surprise my Dad for his 60
th birthday!
We had the plans in the making for months. We rented a house (all of us siblings and our families) and set up for the party. He was so surprised!!! He really didn't have a clue, so
that was the best part! We were so excited to throw him this party and it turned out so
great! Happy Birthday Dad!


He doesn't look 60, does he?

Limbo! How low can you go!

The house had an awesome view, a pool and a park right
behind it. It was the perfect place! We spent all day the
next day just hanging out at the pool!

I just can't get over these 2 together! So cute!!!

Jake had fun throwing the boys in the air into the pool.
At one point he threw Keynan, and he belly flopped.
He was pretty mad at Jake, so Jake belly flopped too
to make him feel better! What a great Uncle!

Jake's Belly Flop!

3 comments:
What a fun weekend! Happy birthday to your dad! And way to go keeping it a surprise... that is hard to do! =) Hey we are planning a girls day for Nov. 20th so I hope you can schedule me in that day... its the only day that Heidi and I will both be in Utah! I hope you don't have plans yet we would love to see you guys!
I will put it on the calendar!!! I can't wait to see you!
terianne tell your dad he doesnt look a day over 59. It looks like everyone is having a great time. the scenery is beautiful. We need to look into getting a house for next year for us.
Where do you guys want to go next year?
love you grandma carol
Post a Comment