So, I tried to do something different with Braelyn's hair the other day. I always wanted a little girl so I could do her hair and dress her cute. Braelyn doesn't think getting her hair done is so much fun. It is quite a fight to just get one little pony on the top. This day I was determined. It doesn't look perfect (because of her wiggling), but it was a valiant effort. I was so excited she actually had 4 different rubber bands in her hair, that I had to snap some pictures. I had fun trying to get her to smile and juggling the camera. She has so many cute expressions, I was thrilled to capture a few!






6 comments:
Oh she looks VERY cute! =) I'm excited to get to do that one day too! Hope you guys are coming tonight it will be fun to hang out with the husbands too!
Braelyn's hair tured out adorable! It's worth the fight some days! :)
Man, I can't get over her dimples! And Jake sporting a beard eh?? :) Glad you guys had a nice 4th!
So cute! Cute hair and great smiles. It was a good day!
Way to go! I'm lucky to get a whale spout on Clara. Even then, she rips it out 5 minutes later. She looks like a California surfer dude most days.
I can totally relate, Dianna!
Post a Comment