So, I was in desperate need of family pictures since it has been over a year. I was absolutely dreading it due to the fact that Braelyn is almost impossible to get to stay still and smile. I asked my sister if she would give it a shot (as if she doesn't have enough on her plate). Braelyn knows her well and I thought that might help. She is really good at photography but doesn't do it professionally. She was so sweet to put so much time and energy into it! I was absolutely thrilled with all the cute pictures we got! Thanks a million Tammy, your the best!
I have been married to by best friend and love of my life for coming up on 10 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters: Braelyn & Siena. They are the best things in our lives! Braelyn is so full of life and is busy as can be! She keeps us on our toes, and surprises us every day! Siena is so sweet and angelic and I love to just hold and cuddle her. Life is so full and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!
3 comments:
Love them Teriann! And love the bangs! So cute! Can't wait to talk to you again!
Teriann the pictures turned out SO good! What a beautiful family you have! You guys look so cute together!
Those pictures are adorable. You guys all look so great in every picture. You have a very photogenic family.
Post a Comment