Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our House

Well, I am finally posting pictures of our new house! We just finished the yard a few weeks ago, and are now enjoying the fruits of our labor! Jake and I put the sprinklers in together. It actually went very smooth and only took 5 days (so much faster than the month it took us at our last house). And with all the help of my wonderful family, we laid the 10 pallets of sod in a record 3 hours. We are so happy in our new home and feel so blessed! Here are a few pictures of the before and after.

Beginning Stages

Jake leveling the yard


Backyard

Backyard patio

Living Room/ Great Room


Kitchen

Dining Room

Entry


Master Bedroom
Braelyn's Room

7 comments:

Dianna said...

Wow! That is all I can say. I am so jealous! We will be in a 2 bedroom apartment forever.

Shauna Spendlove said...

Your yard looks soooo good!!! And the inside is beautiful too! It was fun seeing you guys today! Next week we will plan something again for the morning and try to plan it earlier in the week so it's not a last minute thing!

grandma mayfield said...

can't wait to see it in real life. The yard looks real inviting. Braelyn's new hair style was absolutely adorable. She's very charming. I'll keep posted from more of the mayfield three

Ryan and Heidi said...

Wow! Your yard looks awesome! I am so impressed you got it done so fast too! I can't wait to have ours done!

Unknown said...

Now you can relax and enjoy your new house, huh? It's really beautiful. Love the back yard and patio.

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I am so jealous! Your decorating looks great too! Can't wait to come visit you there!

Joshua and Tara said...

Wow! I am so impressed. You have curtains hung and everything! That takes me a couple of years : ) It looks like a model home, great job!