Braelyn is a very busy kid and just can't resist getting into any drawer that is in her reach. Our morning routine always includes picking up lotions, hair ties, makeup, and anything else she can get her hands on, up off the floor. I have become used to it and no longer fight to keep her out of things. I just let her have a good time then pick it up as soon as I'm done getting ready. This morning she surprised me with this awesome new hair style! I thought it was pretty cute!
12 years ago






5 comments:
ha ha that's hilarious! That's so how it is isn't it! The other day Boston got into my mascara and was trying to paint his toenails with it! Luckily he kept it just on his feet and it didn't get anywhere else! She's getting so big! We miss you guys!
I love it! She is starting to look more like you these days. So Cute!
Hot stuff! I can see a tiny bit of your house in the background!
That one with her eyes super big is to die for cute! You are such a cute mom to capture those cute moments!
So I absolutely love her dimples!!!! I'm so excited to be able to have bows and headbands and do hair!! She is darling!
Post a Comment