Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day at the Park


Now that the weather is warm we love taking Braelyn to the park! She loves the slide and will go down it time after time. We were catching her at the end since it was a bit fast. Finally she got tired of it and started to explore a few other playground toys and Jake and I sat on the bench for just a second. The next thing we knew she was at the top of the slide with no one there to catch her. Jake and I both looked at each other like Oh No! Before we even moved, Braelyn was already coming down the slide without any hesitation. She flew right off the end and landed in the sand. We weren't sure what her reaction was going to be. She just stood right up, patted her bum and said "Ouch" and continued on playing. We laughed so hard. We love watching her grow and play and learn. This is my favorite stage so far (I think I always say that though, I guess they really are all my favorite at the time). What would we do without this precious little angel in our lives!

4 comments:

Tamra said...

So cute! I love the pic of her sliding into Daddy's arms! It has been so fun to be around and see you as a Mom! You are a natural!

Tyson and Rachelle said...

She's darling! I love taking Landon to the park too!

Shauna Spendlove said...

She is getting so big and soooo cute! It's funny how we always think it can't get any better and then it does! =)

Dianna said...

I totally agree about the "favorite stage" thing. We say the same thing about our little girl! I am so excited to be in contact with you now and will love keeping up with things on your blog! How fun to have girls the same age! Too bad I live in NC.