Braelyn loves to listen to music! Anytime I have my Ipod on, she wants to listen to it too. This day, I let her have free rein of it. She thought she was pretty cool! You have to admit, this is dang cute!
Oh my gosh! She is so dang cate Teriann! She is the perfect combo of you and Jake! I am so glad that you are blogging again! I don't know how you survived without the internet! Can't wait to see more pics!!
I have been married to by best friend and love of my life for coming up on 10 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters: Braelyn & Siena. They are the best things in our lives! Braelyn is so full of life and is busy as can be! She keeps us on our toes, and surprises us every day! Siena is so sweet and angelic and I love to just hold and cuddle her. Life is so full and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!
3 comments:
I'm glad you're back to the blogging world! I can't believe how big Braelynn is! I guess we just haven't seen you two forever! She is such a doll!
Oh my gosh! She is so dang cate Teriann! She is the perfect combo of you and Jake! I am so glad that you are blogging again! I don't know how you survived without the internet! Can't wait to see more pics!!
That is pretty darn cute! It's good to have you back online! =) Hope we get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment